With facilities in North Carolina and New Jersey, Jekson USA has established a strong and permanent foothold within the North American vision inspection and serialization market. As an international organization; with cooperate headquarters and manufacturing in India and other offices in Europe and Asia; the Jekson culture is a reflection of its global presence. We utilize the best engineers globally; with proven success to deliver a superior product and solutions at competitive pricing to the end-user.
In North America, our 5000 sf facility outside Raleigh, North Carolina serves as our headquarters and center of excellence with a demo center, technical support, sales support, project management, and factory acceptance testing location. Complete line integration, machine design and machine building is performed on site. The New Jersey facility serves as a spare parts cache and a warehouse for future service expansion. We are a forward-thinking organization, that knows and understands the issues manufacturers, CMO’s, and virtual manufacturers may experience. Jekson is a recognized global brand across all channels of the pharmaceutical supply chain, who has also deployed vision and serialization solutions to other industries such as nutraceuticals, medical devices, agrochemicals, cosmetics and food and beverage.
• Production statistics and reports for data analysis
• Able to provide a full audit trail
• Fully capable on bottle tracking and rejection
• iSmart teach function with simulation and inspection wizard.
The Jekson Vision Slat Counter Inspection System provides advanced and enhanced AI technology for all types and shaped products including tablets, capsules, caplets and softgels. Our solution is designed to provide superior quality, high accuracy and optimal performance without impacting the speed of the packaging line.
This innovative camera assembly uses a sophisticated deep learning algorithm to detect and reject broken, chipped, deformed, off color, or foreign product while on the slat counter.
• Enhanced image processing to identify uncoated objects
• Machines are developed to automatically stop on foreign objects
TIS is a tablet inspection system designed to inspect all types of pharmaceutical products including capsules, tablets, liquid gels. Detecting manufacturing defects such as wrong color, size, broken products and marked tablets.
• Suitable for all types of cartoning and labeling machines
• High speed inspection of up to 1400 products per minute
• Easy and flexible camera mounting
• Smart OCR able to read numerous fonts
• Automatic recognition of all bar code types
• 21 CFR part 11 compliant
BPO is a universal vision inspection system capable of detecting and verifying major barcodes such as data matrix 2D codes, pharma code, batch details, logo check and artwork on various types of cartons and labels.
• High accuracy printing and excellent labeling quality
• Equipped with REETRAK advanced serialization system
• Secure database with backup and data recovery procedures
• Seamless integration with any existing IT infrastructure
• CE certified
The ST200 is the perfect carton line solution for Track and Trace. Equipped with our REETRAK advanced serialization system, the ST200 provides unique code generation, printing, inspection, and tamper evident labeling at a rate of up to 300 cartons per minute.